S3 Browser is a Network & Internet::FTP Clients software developed by NetSDK Software, LLC. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for S3 Browser: S3 Browser is a free client interface for Amazon S3 Service. Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
S3 Browser will help you:
- Upload and Download files to and from Amazon S3.
- Publish your Content using Amazon S3.
- Browse, Create, DeleteAmazon S3 Buckets.
- Share your Buckets with other Amazon S3 users.
- Use Buckets shared by other Amazon S3 users.
- Set Access Control on Buckets and Files.
- Keep your Files backed up on Multiple Data Centers.
- And Many More!
Cutting Edge Features Make It Exceptional:
- Support for Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts.
- Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS) support. View, Edit, Bulk Edit/Migration.
- Processing very large amounts of files (millions) effectively!
- Convenient HTTP Headers (metadata) Editor.
- Support for bulk ACLs assignment (edit ACLs in batch mode).
- Advanced Web URLs Generator.
- Bandwidth throttling and proxy support.
- Support for copy/move between amazon s3 accounts and buckets.
- Drag and Drop from Windows Explorer Support.
- Fast working multithreaded Http Engine.
- Special algorithms are used to decrease the number of requests and save you money! you can download S3 Browser 6.5.9 free now.
What's New in S3 Browser 6.5.9 [see older]
1. Added support for new Glacier retrieval methods 2. Improved the Versioning tab (reduced the number of reloads) 3. Improved support for HTTP redirects on S3-Compatible Storages 4. Improved support for multiple external buckets 5. Fixed an issue with mul