Siemens AG SIMATIC S7-200/300/400 Series TCP ActiveX (Enterprise license) is a Development::Active X software developed by PLC control software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Siemens AG SIMATIC S7-200/300/400 Series TCP ActiveX (Enterprise license): General specification for ActiveX Control
- Support Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista which must have the VB6 runtime environment
- Support most development environment which supports ActiveX or OLE design (Visual Basic/Visual C++/C#/VB.NET/VBA/C++ Builder/Delphi and so on)
- Support to read and write Bit, Word, Long, Float, Double, Ascii char string, Wide char string.
- Able to connect up to 16 PLCs via TCP port
- Support S7-200/300/400 CPUs, can connect both S7-200, S7-300 and S7-400 PLC all together with CP 243-1, CP243-1 IT, CP 343-1, CP343-1 IT, CP 443-1, CP443-1 IT or the CPU which support Ethernet.
- Runtime free
- The trial version of Siemens AG SIMATIC S7-200/300/400 Series TCP ActiveX Control is a fully functional version, but it has a limitation of only can be run half an hour after connect. If you want to run with no limitation, please Order a register copy.
For more details, please Download from www.plccontrolsoftware.com and try it. you can download Siemens AG SIMATIC S7-200/300/400 Series TCP ActiveX (Enterprise license) free now.